Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Funny Griffin Story

the background to this story is that Griffin's teacher, Ms. Kathy, makes the kids english apples. These are peeled and sliced apples with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on them. I have no clue why this makes them english apples but Ms. Kathy is a little quirky and it makes Griffin happy so I just let it be at that.

So FF to today. I picked Griffin up as usual. Then we head to get Paisley. Paisley's sitter often makes cookies and sends one out to the car with Paisley for Griffin. Griffin has come to expect it which I try desperately to squash because it is greedy behavior and also because she does not always have a cookie for him and then he is all sorts of upset. Anyhow, today he got one. A Snickerdoodle (oh yum). Do you see where this is going yet?

He is eating the snickerdoodle while I buckle Paisley. He looks down at it and says, "what's in this cookie?" I said, "sugar and butter." He says, " oh look at it. It's English." haha. the cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top. I chuckled.

2 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

I love the funny way their minds work. He'll probably call them English cookies for the rest of his life now. Ha. Cute Halloween pics, too:)

Mom said...

that is so cute! Great deductive mind!