Today is our 6th wedding anniversary. How fun! We have spent the day recovering from illness and doing a little housework. Getting a shower would be great too but that hasn't happened yet...a true pajama day, make that weekend. lol.
I often think about our life on days like today or our kids birthdays. This month happens to have two so maybe I am a bit more reflective. It is crazy how amazing our life is although it is not really how i imagined I guess. That does not make it bad, just different. There are times I think about other couples who waited until their careers were established to have children or until they had more money in the bank. Some days I feel like we chose a harder path for ourselves than needed. But then I think about all we have in front of us each and every day and I just smile. It is how it is supposed to be....and heck how we planned :)
Today on my 6th anniversary I am content. I will cherish that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!! May you guys have many wonderful years ahead of you:) And on a side note, I think it's good to have kids while you're young. That way when they grow up and move out, you won't be too old to still enjoy each other!
Post a Comment