The last 5 weeks on thursday evening I have attended a parenting class hosted by The Family Man. Darnell is a very tall, built black man raised in the projects, played football in college, married since his mid 20s, has 3 boys (24, 22, and 15), is a social worker....I could go on and on but really he is just an amazingly kind soul with a lot of wisdom to share. I learned so much each week and will honestly be sad to not be going in the upcoming weeks. They are considering having another session after january 1st and I really hope they do because it worked so well with our schedule.
Some of the topics we touched on were about happy cup/sad cup, respect, who are we?, are we happy?, are we making our kids happy?, what is a family?, what is love?, love is time and time is money so does that mean love is money?.....
it was a great series. glad I participated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
tell me more? where was this? it sounds so interesting.
Post a Comment