Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Not a good night's rest

I could blame this on many things but I had a conversation with my grandmother once that taught me to not worry about why I did not sleep well and just move on with the day and then into the next night's sleep. That is a dramatic over simplification of the conversation but it will do for now. So I am tired today and my mind is a bit all over the place. I have this strong feeling of just not wanting to be HERE, right now. I need to work on that because I am here, right now. I want to crawl in bed for several days, pull the covers over my head, and just be but it will all be here after those several days so there would be nothing gained. Instead I plan to pour into work and home...work hard, play hard and keep my mind busy in other ways.

3 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

Thinking of you today. Hang in there:)

Mom said...

Amen,sister! I mean,daughter!

The Stewart's said...

(((HUGs))) Sometimes the process is so hard that it seems like we can't get there. But eventually the journey pulls you threw to the other side.