Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

paisley's words

Just wanted to jot down what I am remembering her saying currently:

Momma
Daddy
dog
ball
Gee (Griffin)
I can't see (for some reason this is said a lot)
Dora (sounds more like Or-uh)
Doggy (sounds like gawggy)
more
outside (side)
There it is! (Air it is)
Let's Go (Ey Go)
Stop
laughing laughing laughing (she doesn't say this she just does it a lot)
num num num for yum yum yum
Tamara (hard to write but she says something consistently)
Grammie (Gammy)
Grandpa (papa)
Kelly (elly)
Colette (ee-ette)
BABY (how could I forget this word?)
Cow (tow)
Sheep
Pig
Duck
Boat
Shoes
Toes
Eye
Blue
Pink

She does a lot of pointing and she knows so many more words, just she is a little timid about saying them. It is funny how she is afraid almost to say it wrong. She has kind of been like that with everything: crawling, walking, talking. She makes she has mastered it before she performs. lol. We are currently working on colors (she knows blue and sometimes pink), body parts, and noises the animals make. This kid loves books so it is very easy to teach her that way.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you for blogging! I gobble this up!SO honored to be on P's list.

The Bryan-Stewarts said...

I need to see this child, she wasn't saying that much last time I saw her. Oh the have to have it right before I try it is very annoying. Ask me how I know. lol

Mom said...

I was thinking:
Again ('gin!)
Quesadilla! ('di-ya!)


and, along with the words, ALWAYS an EXCLAMATION POINT!!!