I did get some things done today so that is good but it was not my best performance. On to tomorrow. It is yet another day ahead of me and I am going to try for a better output on my part :) It is now late and I am watching the Browns lose miserably on monday night football. It is not important, really, but so often, usually when we are winning, it is so fun to be lost in a sports game. Now I am just thinking about how much I am dreading having tickets to three games in the month of december. brrrr. I am cold just thinking about it. haha.
Tonight Lee and I had a meeting with our finance guy. We bought life insurance which is kind of crazy. We are working on all those very adult things and it is weird. I am an adult. I have two kids. I have a husband. I am a doctor. I am a homeowner. We have two cars, one is a minivan. I mean, really? When did this dream world arrive. lol. I just think it is crazy how amazing my life is and yet I so often forget. I will work on remembering more often.
So we had the meeting and so Auntie Cramra (Tamara) watched the kids for us. I knew they would all have a blast together and they sure did. She also did a nice job of being auntie but not being taken advantage of :) SO, they were in bed and asleep by the time we got home. Yeah!
She said they were really great for her and she loved caring for them. That warms my heart so much. Griffin told her "you make me so happy Cramra". He is too sweet.
Tomorrow a.m. Lee and I have Griffins school conference. It is too funny to think of this as a part of our reality as a parent already. Where has the time gone that my boy is old enough for a conference? Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment