Thursday, November 19, 2009
Morning or Evening Cleaner?
I feel like the "adult" thing to do is go to bed with a clean kitchen, tidied play area, and crawl into a made bed. most evenings though I cannot peel myself off the couch to clean anything. So I have been tidying in the a.m. which is still something but it has gotten me thinking. When Lee and I did the cleanse i had soooo much energy. I could never pinpoint exactly why but it was great and it lasted beyond the cleanse for some time. Apparently it has stopped. So why? I need to noodle on that because it sure would be great to have that extra 0oomph to get us going smoothly into the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
look at your sugar intake perhaps? That usually zonks people, but I suspect you know that.
I clean in the morning, and do a general pick-up/straighten before bed. Like you, I am super unmotivated at night, though. Sometimes I leave laundry in the dryer or dishes in the sink for the next day, but then I regret it in the morning....truth be told, I NEVER really want to do any of it! Ha.
when in our 20's we used to leave things till next day. As life got more hectic, decided it was far more rewarding to push self at night in order to wake to a clean kitchen. Same goes for extra events, as in post party cleanup
I agree, force yourself to do it at night, you will be so glad to start your day without those extra chores first thing.
I find it best to just get up from the table and do the dishes straight away. If I take a break or leave the area, it's too easy to blow it off!
Post a Comment