Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mattress Expiring

I am beginning to think we need a new mattress. Ours is only 6 1/2 years old but I really think that I have been sleeping worse and worse and waking stiffer and stiffer over the last year. This has got to be the culprit. Ugh. Alas there are no monies for a new mattress and I had really hoped that when it was time to buy a new mattress we could not only afford to upgrade to a King but we would also have the room for one. Also not possible.

Hmmmm. Will have to start pricing them so we can save our pennies. Aaaah, to sleep comfortably again.

3 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

Whatever you do, don't splurge on a Sleep Number bed. We have one, and I'm not impressed:( And they're not cheap. Ah, to have another king, though, wouldn't that be heaven? I miss our old king bed.

Allison said...

yeah we have never been impressed with those or the temper pedics...they are so $$$ and no matter how much you sleep you will not get your moneys worth. I really LOVED our bed when we first got it so we will likely get that one again.

The Bryan-Stewarts said...

oh the tempure pedics bed - are horrible. I have slept or shall I say not slept in one. I tried in a hotel and I was so uncomfortable that I slept on the floor. Which I thought was better. lol