does not need to begin every sentence. Griffin didn't get this memo though. He keeps saying it and it is pretty funny. so, in five sentences there will often be 4-5 actuallys. haha. what a goof ball.
I recall Tim Carroll loved that word when he was around Griffin's age. I guess it just sounds good to a little kid! Julia (or Daniel) used to pronounce it "atcha-glee." But Tim enunciated perfectly!
Hello all...I am a 33 y.o. chiropractor/mom/wife living in Lakewood, OH with my husband Lee , 6+ y.o. Griffin, 3+ y.o Paisley, one on the way, and our dog Mazzy. Most moments these days I feel like I have it all but then there are those mommy moments and I want to cry. On this blog I'd like to share it all...hope you find it somewhat interesting.
2 comments:
I recall Tim Carroll loved that word when he was around Griffin's age. I guess it just sounds good to a little kid! Julia (or Daniel) used to pronounce it "atcha-glee." But Tim enunciated perfectly!
My thoughts exactly, Meredith! LOL. good memories.
Post a Comment