It still amazes me how overnight (or so it seems sometimes) they grow up. Lee told griffin to be good for me this week so I didn't have to work too hard. It really worked in many ways as I was able to remind griffin of what Lee told him and also slightly threaten him at times :) haha. so anyhow, griffin keeps walking around this week telling me how good he is being or he will ask, "am I being good right now?" as if he was not being good I would still tell him he was...haha. anyhow, then today we were getting ready to go to a friend's house to play and he says he needs to pack a bag...a strange assortment made it into the backpack, all with intent as i watched him pick them out: a dora the explorer book, a small basketball, several men figurines, a whistle, and a bag of peanuts. He barely showed Natalee the stuff so I am not sure why it was very important to bring....at any rate he put the stuff in the bag, then he put the backpack on and asked, "am I handsome?" I told him "very." then he asked to wait outside on the porch. I let him out and locked up the front door. a minute later he was banging on it and said he needed to go potty...he took off the backpack and did his business upstairs, came back down, put the backpack on again, and again asked, "am I very handsome?" I told him, "absolutely." he is so cute.
then in the car he asked me why he couldn't wear his backpack while in his car seat and I told him because it wouldn't feel very good smashed up against his back. down the road he asked me again and then said, "oh yeah. I am in the car. so silly. hahahaha. you are so silly mr. man" He gave himself the nickname I told him Lee calls him since our window guy had a nickname.
god I am in love with this kid. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
love it, love it!!! What a cutie pie.
So glad to hear that he took his role as "man of the house" so seriously! I wonder who he is mimicing with "Am I handsome"? perhaps his grandpa? haha
Can't wait to see him...cross fingers the weather is good for Ethan's party so we can be outside playing- let's not forget the sun block this time! haha.
Post a Comment