Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

just another tuesday

pretty nice day with the kids. I wasn't great with not yelling but we got out and about, did some exercise, did some cleaning, and had some fun. griffin still told me he loved me so I suppose my yelling was kept at an ok amount. :)

I am still sweaty from our bike ride though. I think the window units are close to being necessary. I WILL make it to July 1st this year! it will just be hot. I think back to when we lived in the apartments and didn't even have air...I think that I like to convince myself now that this house has worse air flow but honestly it just gets hot eventually...and then all houses have bad air flow. so, we will wait and we will be not die..but yes, we will be hot for a few more days.

in part of our travels today we biked to the bike shop on madison because in order to continue biking around town I really felt it was necessary we finally purchase a bike lock. I know the bikes most likely will be fine without being locked up but I don't feel like risking it any longer. so, we stopped at Spin and griffin found a little bike with training wheels and he took right to it. oh how I wish I had enough money to buy him this bike. He really just LOVED it. I can see that owning it would pose problems with the youngest member of our family as she is convinced she is big enough to do anything he does but oh, how griffin did so great on it.

then it was off to the library. I want to get some books about going to the dentist as griffin will have his first appointment sometime in the next couple months. then to the dvd store (aka blockbuster) for more disks of Dexter.....love that show, officially obsessed. then to phoenix where we had a apple juice tea party according to griffin. he is awesome. :)

oh, and this morning we got stocked on vitamins, everyone took theirs, including me and we are headed in the right direction. I also heard back from my doctor about the therapist. feeling good about making that call too. I am hoping and praying it does not rain tomorrow..I really want to ride my bike to work.

2 comments:

Mom said...

any action on getting the attic fan installed? would help a lot- could put a filter on the open window on first floor to catch the stuff (Lee 's allergies)

The Stewart's said...

glad griffin found a bike he liked. Sorry it was to much $$$ have you tried taking him to Ohio City Bike Co-op - they have great bikes there of all sizes.