Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Tonight putting griffin to bed.

I was lying in bed with griffin, trying to pretend I was asleep so he would fall asleep.

griffin: "so what did you do today mommy?" lol.

me: "I went to work to make money so we can buy things."

griffin: "like transformers and bakugon?"

me: "well, sometimes, but usually we spend money on food, clothes, our cars, and our house."

griffin: "we should just spend money on robots and bakugon."

then, quiet followed by...

"you have a blister?"

me ignoring him so he will think he should go to sleep.

"daddy can put a bandaid on that for you. then he can rip it off later. it won't hurt too much."

me still ign0ring.

"does your blister hurt?"

me: "griffin go to sleep. my blister doesn't hurt. it is fine. I will ask daddy to look at it later."

griffin: "otay. if you say so...."


oh my this kid kills me in his mimicking and antics nowadays. hahhahahahah.

1 comment:

Mom said...

awwwww..so cute! maybe we should get rid of all our things and just buy Transformers and bakugons...what a wonderful world it would be!