Kids woke up freaking early and I was not pleased especially considering I knew we were stuck at home for the glass block guy. Him coming was good in some ways though because it thoroughly entertained them (when the saw wasn't scaring Paisley). The poor guy was tortured though with Griffin's incessant talking and shadowing..pretty cute and entertaining from my perspective and "Biggs" handled it quite well. The dog hated Biggs though so she spent the day in her cage in griffin's room...enough of an ordeal in and of itself to put me in for the day. ugh.
The rest of day was normal...lunch, nap, snack, walk. Now Griffin is asleep on the couch and P is eating dinner...I will bathe her after she eats and then attempt to wake g so he does not keep me awake all night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment