Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bathroom Day 2

It's Painted!! what a PITA but it only took about 5.5 hours to complete between the two of us taking turns doing that or watching the chillins. there are so many nooks and crannies to our bathroom...yeoutch....my back hurts already from being bendy woman.

Tomorrow we will work on as much as we can to finish up this project. I am hoping/praying the painting was the worst of it but I am no fool and realize that was actually the part we knew something about already.

I did learn something about Lee yesterday. He was taking down the old light fixture and got to the point of disconnecting the electric. I have watched/helped my father enough times to generally know what to do with minor electric but it freaks me out still...probably because in those times I have also watched my father get shocked multiple times :) anyhow, Lee says "yikes what do we do next?" I realized that his lack of doing might actually just be a lack of knowledge....maybe if we keep doing these projects he will gain more confidence because I know we can do them...teamwork and well, work :)

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

you got that sister. dave was the same in some ways. he for years wouldn't touch electrical projects that was my job. just this past year or so he has taken up to doing electrical work. hey may this be the beginning of many fun new DIY projects.