Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Pooped.

It is barely 9 p.m. and I am going to bed. I probably won't go to sleep yet but I need to be in bed, chillaxin. (I love that word). It was an early rise this a.m. and another busy day.

I did manage to go to play group, get my haircut, put P for a nap, laze around during naptime in a daze, get them up and going and over to a friend's house for a playdate, home for dinner, and then bed at a decent hour. It is exhausting but we are doing it! I made warm green salad tonight with the greens from yesterday, baby portabella mushrooms gg picked up, and garlic expressions. It smelled wonderful and I will enjoy it tomorrow. I also made many eggs (for the children) and a lovely chicken stir fry with some leftover chicken, all the veggies in my fridge and bok choy from cityfresh. I am bummed that I forgot to pick some thai basil to put in the fry. oh well.

off to bed. work and then pick up lee tomorrow!!!

No comments: