we are redoing the bathroom. nothing major like we planned at some point but enough to make us no longer hate the bathroom. I know hate is a very strong word (and one we are trying desperately to rid from our son's vocab so I really should not use it)...let us just say strongly dislike being in the bathroom...so, we bought the materials, we chose the paint, we prepped the work space, lee removed our only light (so now we are forced to at least complete the job that far, right?), and we prepped the walls for paint tomorrow (clean, sand, puddy, more sanding).
I am soooo excited. It currently looks bare but already better.
Lee is on vacation so I have been taking 1/2 days from work for the week. we also thoroughly cleaned the first floor. It was sooo nice to know that all the dust bunnies and sticky spots and puke smell were gone, even if just for an afternoon. we went through the kids toys again as well....much more organized and very much slimming down finally.
Tomorrow Paint and light installation
Wednesday Vanity, mirror, and accessory installation
Friday we rest, I hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
who is doing the electrical?
Lee :) it is going in the same place so should be easy 1st project.
if he gets stuck Dad said he'd do it Thursday!
yay!!! it'll feel so good to get it done. I am envious of your toy clearing project. we keep talking and never get started.
mom...part of why we are choosing this week ;)
mary...it took the complete right timing. we were both ready, no kids around, and had the time. It was awesome though to get rid of many little toys we just do not need and they will not miss. I really really want to work on NOT passing along our minor hoarding tendancies. lol.
Post a Comment