now it is "Paisley just stop thinking about it. have fun. don't think about it and you will be otay." also, he says, "I love you mommy. do you love me?" I said, "yes, very much." him, "thank you." hahaha.
Paisley has been cute too but difficult to focus on the cuteness when she is so dang whiney. I know it is in part the age. she really is quite the character though. loves to help around the house, loves to do anything her big brother is doing (I love this since I always always always wanted a big brother), and loves to watch me get ready and participate in the bathroom. this included getting into my make up the other day. she had brown eyeliner on her lips and blue eye shadow on her forehead. hahaha. they both love my high heels though. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment