say griffin to paisley when she was whining again. so cute.
maybe I should take his advice too. he is wise that wee one. I need to just forget about it and move on. I have been yelling too much. I have also been moping too much. I desperately need some sleep though and would feel a little bit better. ugh.
work this a.m. and it was good...now feeling unmotivated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
It totally relate. Too much yelling, too much grumpiness. Yuck. How to get out of this funk? Is it something in the air?
I meant "I" totally relate, not "it" totally relate. Ugh.
The yelling and grumpiness can become a bad habit- I was there once-upon -a -time. Check your reaction to the children- it becomes an automatic reflex, which in turn becomes a habit, a cycle and the kids will then react with their own automatic behavior. I guess what I am saying is break the behavioral response. Behavior Modification Experts? anybody....?
I agree. We've all been there!
Kids are the most brutally honest mirrors of your emotional life and mental habits.
Attitude is everything. Or, as we used to say some place I worked, "Fix your Face."
I agree :) thanks for the kind words.
also- have to respond about Grif's cuteness and how he says things to Paisley- he is a riot- helping you with her and acting a big brother. Love it!
Post a Comment