Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

kid stats

from their appointments last week.

griffin at 4 y.o. 35 lb. (50%), 40 5/8 in. tall (high side of 50%)

Paisley at 19 months 27 lb. (high side of 75%), 32 3/4 in. tall (low end of 75%), head 18 7/8 (low end of 90%)

they are both doing great!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

just for comparision griffin at 18 months was 22 lb. 8 oz., 32 1/4 in tall, and 19 head circumference.

so much lighter, shorter, and a bigger head. :)

Unknown said...

dang you take them to the doctor alot!

Allison said...

oh brian...well visits so they can remind me how healthy they are :) lol. I like knowing how much they weigh and so does grammie. of course I know that explanation won't stop your judgement so I will just ignore it. ha.

grammie said...

gotta show those RD's how great kids do with the natural life-style!